Friday 31 August 2018

Autumn Fairies


Sharing two new cards today that I'll be linking up on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - this weeks theme is Autumn so it was a great excuse to use my Autumn Fairies  stamps - I mean, how cute are these fairies?! 

For my first card I used a polka dot embossing folder and Lawn Fawn Scalloped Circle for some extra detail along with a couple of sequins for some sparkle!


It took me ages to figure out a layout for my second card - I really wanted to use all the fairies and I'm so glad I managed to squeeze them all in! 

We're heading into Spring here so I'm not really in an Autumn-y mood hehe but I loved creating these cards!!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! Love the beautiful colors and cute images. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!