Thursday 8 November 2018

Currently

reading//
...I always reread Harry Potter at this time of year, (when I finish one book I then watch the movie and then start the next book and so on) it's one of my most fave traditions! The new illustrated editions are just gorgeous!

I also just finished The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware -- I was hooked!!

watching//
...This Is Us has me in tears every episode! I've also just started God Friended Me which I think is quite sweet!

listening//
...still have the Mamma Mia 2 Soundtrack on repeat ha!

crafting//
...for this weeks "Make Your Own Background" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge I created a stamped background using the Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow! stamp set -  I just love colouring in these little snowmen!

Hands up if you're a HP nerd too?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card! I love how you created the background with all those little snowmen and you have coloured them all so beautifully 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!