Thursday 13 December 2018

Currently

crafting//
...I made a few of these Christmas cards to send to friends overseas - I just love these adorable penguins!! I'm entering this into the "Warm Winter Wishes" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 

watching//
...lots of gorgeous Christmas movies! Some faves include Love Actually, Sleepless in Seattle (I always save this for Xmas Eve!), Serendipity & Bridget Jones!

reading//

listening//
...The Dumplin' soundtrack is just divine! 

baking//
...I've just made and frozen a big batch of these Dark Choc, Cranberry & Almond cookie dough - they're all ready to bake and hand out for Christmas!! 

wishing//
...for peace, better health and a happy and safe 2019!


Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!