Tuesday 11 June 2019

suit & tie

Sharing this 60th card that I made this week for my Uncle's birthday. I came across this tuxedo template on Pinterest and thought it was so sweet! For my cards I only used parts of this template (outer jacket, sleeves, lapels, shirt) because I wanted to adhere them to a larger base but the original card is so gorgeous and so so clever - I love that you open up the jacket and can write on the shirt inside, I'll be making it this way for sure!! 

As I created a modified version with this template the card on the left was my trial run (my brain likes having everything figured out!) but it all came together pretty well so of course it will be given to someone!!

I made the "60" using Lawn Fawn Finley's 123s - I cut and stacked five for dimension - four from thick cardstock and one from silver glitter card! I also added my own bow ties and pockets.

Entering this into the  "Masculine" Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!