Monday 29 July 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I am currently obsessed with making my own notebooks!!  For this one I used cardstock and a sentiment from DCWV and added twine on the spine to bind it all together! I made a bunch this week and I'll share in another post!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Not A Card"

baking//
...last week I made these insanely delicious Cinnamon Rolls, super buttery and soft and slathered with cream cheese frosting, they're a new fave!! Earlier this month I also made this Sticky Date Pudding and it was *omg* incredible, I'm drooling just thinking about it!!

reading//
...I really enjoyed Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake, an important read and very well written.

k dramas//
...all I've been bingeing lately are K Dramas lol (sorry not sorry) my faves from July: You Are My Destiny, My First First Love S2, Beautiful Gong Shim & Radio Romance!

listening//

Have you baked anything delicious lately? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!