Wednesday 3 July 2019

Spread Your Wings & Fly

I made a bunch of random bookmarks this week using some long scraps of heavy cardstock that I have a bucketful of. These were super quick and easy, I just grabbed an assortment of stamps and my colouring pencils and went to work!

First up, this super sweet birdie which I paired with the sentiment from the same set - as this stamp set was gifted to me preloved I'm not sure what brand they are!! For a bit of extra interest I decided to add some pink and gold patterned card scraps to the edges which I cut using Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables!

Entering this into "Anything Goes" Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

I'll feature the other bookmarks in a couple more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!