Tuesday 19 January 2021

Stencilled Slimline Card

Sharing a slimline card that I made for an upcoming card swap - full disclosure, this is the first ever slimline card that I've made *and* the first time I've used layering stencils!! And I am HOOKED!!!

I used the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio You Are My Favourite Stencil which features some beautiful blooms and foliage. Onto some vellum strips I heat embossed 'Hello Friend' from Mama Elephant Paola's Wishes with Ranger Rose Gold Powder. I wrapped the strip around the card front and finally added some glittery Poppy Stamps Stitched Butterflies as an extra embellishment.

Inks used:
Pink flowers - Altenew Pinkalicious Rubelite
Purple flowers - Pinkfresh Studio Lavender & Regal Kiss
Orange flowers - Altenew Chamomile & Marigold
Blue leaves - Pinkfresh Studio Sky Blue 

I love how my first ever slimline turned out, even if it is a little simple -  I'm looking forward to having more fun with these stencils!

Entering this into:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!