Tuesday 16 March 2021

Celebrate!

Today I'm sharing my card for the Pinkfresh Studio March 2021 Challenge - this month the challenge is all about flowers! I absolutely adore Pinkfresh Studio and this year I am so determined to grow my Pinkfresh stash (slowly getting there) !!!!

For my card, I die cut three Pinkfresh Leafy Envelopes and adhered them together for a bit of dimension. I stamped and die cut a bunch of Pinkfresh Lovely Blossoms and tucked them all over the envelope. For the background I scored some yellow paper at every quarter inch to add some texture and adhered the envelope on top, leaving the leafy bits un-glued so they curl up and add more interest. 

The "Celebrate" is from Happy Birthday Sentiments and was heat embossed with Ranger Rose Gold powder and die cut with its coordinating die.

Inks used:
Blue florals - Pinkfresh Studio Sky Blue & Summer Shower
Purple flowers - Pinkfresh Studio Lavender
Pink flowers - Altenew Pinkalicious
Yellow flowers - Altenew Chamomile Marigold
Green leaves - Lawn Fawn Cilantro & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide

Love love love how this card turned out and I'll definitely be making more of these with different colour combos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!