Friday 11 January 2019

Stocking Fillers!

How old is too old to get a Christmas Stocking filled with presents??

The Little Cat Agenda stamp has been on my wishlist for ages and I was lucky enough to get the set in my Stocking for Christmas!! (Thanks mum & dad he he!)

This weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge was to "Use Something New" so it was a great excuse to try these cuties out - I've made a few Birthday cards with them already this week which I'll be posting on Flickr - these little cats are just so darn adorable! 

Also in my stocking was the Scripty Bday set (!!!) plus my bestie gave me some gorgeous frame dies so I've had a lot of fun this week trying out all my new goodies!

Do you still get a stocking filled with presents? xx

2 comments:

  1. aww, this is utterly cute!!! love these little critters!!!
    THANK YOU for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you and your creative ideas soon!!
    Have a great day, Zoey x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!