Monday 18 February 2019

Black & Gold...

Sharing this black and gold themed Birthday card that I made for my Aunt this week - I embossed the ME Scripty Bday sentiment in gold onto some white cardstock die cut with a stitched oval. I added some LF Spring Sprigs around the edge of the oval and adhered with foam tape to some gorgeous gold fan wrapping paper atop some black cardstock!
For the flowers I used a combination of random matte, shiny and glittery golds, including washi tapes, cardstock and even an old Ferrero Rocher box! (the things we crafters save!)

Entering this into the "Typography" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Love your gorgeous birthday card! The flower embellishment and the sentiment are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!