Wednesday 27 February 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I made this 30th Birthday card for a friend (it's the year of the 30ths AHHH!!) - I went with a pretty image of vintage gals having high tea and decided on a pink and gold theme because I have so many lovely pattered papers that I really wanted to use! I also added my fave go to LF Spring Sprig and gold embossed the "30" - I'm so happy with how it all came together in the end! Perfect for this weeks "Past Times" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

binge watching//
...my February binge list looks like this: The Umbrella Academy had me hooked!! Romance is a Bonus Book (I heart K Dramas!!!), One Day at a Time and Russian Doll - plus super excited that Dancing with the Stars is back!! *insert dancing lady emoji*

reading//
...Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens was superbly written and so captivating, I really recommend it! 

listening//
...The Umbrella Academy soundtrack is SO GOOD!

baking//
...my bestie and I just had a baking date and we made Sweet Potato and Spinach muffins (with Parmesan & sun dried tomatoes!), they were pretty yum!! 

loving//
...Did you guys see Olivia Colman's Oscar speech?? I've loved her since Peep Show - she is so charming and loveable, I really just want to be her friend!!

How has your February been? xx

3 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable card. It's soooo pretty!

    I also binged watch The Umbrella Academy and just finished it last weekend... I already need Season 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, what a lovely design you did!! I hope you're having a great week so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, love the vintage ladies. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!