Monday 23 March 2020

Peony Bouquet

My Simon Says Stamp Peony Bouquet stencil finally arrived last week and I got to have a bit of a play over the weekend! Stencils are new to me so I had some fun trying out lots of ink blending with this gorgeous bouquet! 

For my card I used Distress Oxides in: Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Mowed Lawn & I added a Thank You Script die from Pretty Pink Posh.

I also decided to make a quick tag using Lawn Fawn Tag You're It! I blended some Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxides and added a Tiny Tags Sayings sentiment stamped in Seedless Preserves!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Stencil Fun!" (perfect timing!)

Looking forward to creating all the things with this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!