Tuesday 31 March 2020

Currently

crafting//
...I've made a bunch of Easter Cards this week using the adorable Basket of Blossoms die cuts from Issue #34 of Die-Cutting Essentials. I have a few of these to share and will do more posts but for this one I used pink gingham paper cut with a ScrapDragon square scallop die for the background and various cardstocks for my bunny and basket!

Entering this into:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Spring Mood Board"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

baking//
...I've baked a few goodies the last few weeks - my fave buttermilk scones, a super moist chocolate cake, these yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting SO GOOD!!

reading//
...Tweet Cute by Emma Lord was a fave this month - super sweet cover too!

k dramas//
...still enjoying Hi Bye, Mama! (pretty sure I've sobbed every ep!) and Itaewon Class - I'm sure I'll be getting through a ton next month!

watching//
...caught up with The Goldbergs - man I needed a good laugh and this sure did the trick! Also On My Block S3 was so so great, I can't wait for next season!

Have you watched anything laugh out loud funny lately?
Hope you are staying safe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!