Wednesday 1 April 2020

Easter Shaker

Sharing another Easter card today - this time, a shaker! I adore creating shaker cards and this turned out to be so fun!

This gorgeous floral yellow card was a piece leftover from a previous craft session and it was the perfect size for the kind of shaker I had in mind. After rounding the corners of the card I cut a window to the left using a Scrap Dragon Stitched Oval die (I saved the oval itself and created another card which I'll share soon!)

Next I cut the bunny and greenery using the Basket of Blossoms dies from Issue #34 of Die-Cutting Essentials and adhered between the oval window and the acetate. I adhered the Easter Greetings sentiment cut from purple card using Impression Obsession word die

I ink blended the panel behind the window with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide and then added my shaker bits - a mix of sequins, beads, shimmer paper and cute bunny scatters and then sandwiched it all together with foam tape.

Entering this into:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!