Wednesday 23 December 2020

2020 Christmas Cards

 

Sharing my Christmas cards for 2020, feat. Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree! I started by masking off little hills for the kitties to sit on and then went about creating pink shimmery snowy backgrounds by ink blending Altenew Pinkalicious & Rubelite Inks and then splattering with Pinkfresh Studio Candy Violet Ink and White Gouache and finally adding some Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz

The images and sentiment were stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and coloured with pencils! I foam mounted the kitties onto the backgrounds and added some Wink of Stella Glitter Gloss Pen to the little ornaments and Santa hats!

I'm so happy with how these turned out - I do love non traditional colours for Christmas!!


Entering these into:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "CELEBRATE"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Christmas Critters"

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!