Friday 4 December 2020

Tulle Shaker Cards

I've been having a play with this beauty of a die, the Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Floral 2 and I created a bunch of shaker cards! These feature a tulle window instead of your usual acetate - something I saw Jennifer McGuire do once and I knew I had to try it!

For these, I cut the Fancy Floral die out of some glitter cardstock and glued the tulle to the back. On vellum I heat embossed some Birthday sentiments from Mama Elephant Paola's Wishes with
WOW embossing powder in Black Glint


To create my shaker bits I cut various glitter and metallic scraps of cardstock with a hole punch and also added some sequins from my stash.

These were so fun to create and I have so much tulle in my stash I'll definitely be making more of these! I made a few of these with acetate as well which I'll upload to my Flickr

Entering these into:

This is the Jennifer McGuire Post that inspired me to try this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!