Tuesday 26 January 2021

Braided Tag Card


Sharing my card for the Pinkfresh Studio January 2021 Challenge - I was inspired by August 2020 Florals! I had a play with some of my Christmas goodies this week and made this floral birthday card! I decided to stamp and die cut some Pinkfresh Studio Lovely Blossoms as well as some floral ephemera from Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor.

I die cut the Pinkfresh Studio Braided Tag from some white textured card and stamped 'happy' from Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin'. The 'birthday' die is from MFT Birthday Wishes and I cut this three times from white card and once from blue metallic paper and layered them together for some dimension. The bow was made with the We R Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board.

Inks used:
Blue florals & 'happy' - Pinkfresh Studio Sky Blue & Summer Shower
Pink florals - Altenew Pink Diamond
Green leaves - Lawn Fawn Cilantro & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide

I love how this card turned out and I will definitely be recreating with different colour combos!


2 comments:

Your comments make my heart happy!