Monday 15 March 2021

See Through Shaker Bookmark

Sharing this super cute See Through Bookmark that I made this week! I was inspired by Mona Toth, who has super easy to follow step by step instructions - check it out here. When I saw her adorable creation I knew I wanted to try this too!

I don't own frame dies so I created my own by layering the LF Stitched Rectangles with Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles and it worked out perfectly! 

The shaker is created as you usually would but with acetate on both sides for the see through effect. I have a lot of green sequins that never get used so I decided that this would be my colour scheme lol! 

Other Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin'?
Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags (for the Banner)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders

Entering this into: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!