Tuesday 18 February 2014

Happy Heart

Major Works of Jane Austen.  11x14 Art  Print.  Pride and Prejudice. Persuasion.Emma.Northanger Abbey. Mansfield Park

©The above Jane Austen print is so beautiful - found here.
©Visiting the library when it's completely empty ©Olympic figure skating and ice dancing, so stunning!
©Finding the perfect present for someone ©Green tea
©Planning Easter holidays ©Red dresses ©Raw onions (is it just me?!)
©Chocolate mud cake ©Feeling like you've had enough sleep, for once!
©Presents from overseas ©Leftover chocolate frosting, just for me
©Reaching 8000 posts on Tumblr - don't judge me! ©Cookie cutters in the shape of a teapot
©Hugs from my little cousin (she gives the best hugs!) ©Discovering new authors
©Listening to Diana on repeat for hours




What is making your heart happy?
Xx

3 comments:

  1. I have never read any Jan Austen novels. Would that make me a bad Brit?
    Right now, my coffee is making my heart happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane Austen books (and now movies!). The print is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these things and the illustration is perfect!! Love those works xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!