- I loooove this picture of Benedict Cumberbatch and Michael Fassbender dancing to Blurred Lines at a Golden Globes after party. I think I look at it at least once a day! I'm not keen on Fassy with a beard though!
- It bothers me when parents talk to their little kids like they are adults.
- How come in like every single book ever the weird awkward girl gets the hot popular guy, like this is not how real life works.
- I wonder if anyone notices that I only wear like three pairs of pants.
- I love it when prawn crackers stick to my lips. Yeah, I'm weird. Even weirder is that I don't like prawns but I love prawn crackers. And prawn cocktail flavoured crisps.
- My best friend and I have a movie night once a month. We take it in turns for who hosts it and picks the movies. This month was my turn, I chose Tangled and Aladdin!
- Don't text me with spelling errors.
- The only place that I go to without wearing make up is the Library.
- I have milkshake dates with my Gran at least twice a month!
- Awkward moment when Dad and I are in the car and 'I Want Your Sex' comes on the radio. Even worse when he turns it up and bops along. I get weirded out when things like this happen.
I hope your January has been fabulous, roll on February!