Friday 25 January 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I made this quick and simple card with this pretty champagne & treats image - To liven it up a bit I cut the image out using a stitched oval die, added some butterflies and mounted it onto a textured card with foam tape for extra dimension. Entering into this weeks "Alcohol" themed Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

binge watching//
...Derry Girls has become an absolute fave, I've re-watched the series three times this month alone! I  have also really enjoyed Call My Agent! and When Heroes Fly. 

reading//
...just finished The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - as soon as I finished it I immediately wanted to devour it all over again!! 

learning//
...my Spanish on Duolingo is coming along nicely - today I've made it to an 89 day streak woo! 

baking//
...I've got some Cinnamon Apple muffins in the oven as we speak! 

researching//
...I really want to start trying embossing on my cards - seriously researching hard on great heat tools, powders and inks - let me know if you have any recs!!

happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, really elegant and sophisticated in it's style ~ it's lovely! Thank you so much for playing along and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!