Thursday 7 February 2019

King for a Day

My family and I loooove playing cards - when we all get together our card sessions can go well into the wee hours! When I was recently gifted this King of Hearts stamp I knew that I definitely wanted to use it on some Birthday cards for a couple of my uncles - I really struggle with ideas for masculine cards so this was really perfect and so simple!

I stamped three Kings and quickly coloured in with red, backed with foam tape and mounted onto a layer of white on top of some striped patterned paper - easy!

Entering this into "Add Some Red" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

I've also made basically a duplicate of this but without the white layer (comparing the two I think it needs the white to make the Kings pop, but we live and we learn!) - I've posted it on my Flickr so that I can enter it to the link up as well!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!