Wednesday 13 March 2019

origami dresses

Way way back when I first started crafting and making cards my most favourite technique was origami, I especially loved origami dresses - these were probably the first thing that caught my eye on Pinterest many moons ago and possibly why I love paper crafting so much now! I have a great collection of pretty patterned papers that are perfect for origami and I love just sitting in front of my favourite tv shows and folding away - I find it really quite relaxing!
Once I started making these sweet little dresses I just couldn't get enough!  I love creating mini ones and for the most part I use them for generic cards and gift tags, you know when you need a quick thank you or just because card? These are perfect to have on hand and are so so easy! Here is my go-to tutorial but you can find other simple ones on YouTube!

I made a couple this week to enter into the "Feminine" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! these dresses aare the cutest!!! SO creative!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, we all hope to see you play again soon! xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!