Friday 15 March 2019

thirty & flirty & feminine...

Sharing another 30th Birthday card this week! I made this for my dear friend who has been living in Japan for the last year - although I'm a little sad that we won't get to celebrate together we did treat ourselves to a special high tea at Bistro Guillaume as an early celebration before she moved abroad, it was so delightful and definitely in my top two fave high tea experiences!!

I decided on a blue (her fave colour!) and gold theme for this card and paired some gorgeous gold fan wrapping paper for the background with a lovely art deco image cut with a stitched oval - I added some gold flowers around the edge (LF Spring Sprig) and gold embossed the "30".
I'm really happy with how this extra feminine card turned out and I hope it makes her smile on her special day!

Entering this into the "Feminine/Girly" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Aft Deco card! The gold fans are beautiful around those lovely ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card to have sent your friend on her 30th birthday! I love the inclusion of all the gold glitter :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!