Thursday 18 April 2019

Easter Baskets

Sharing some Easter crafts today! I made these charming Easter baskets using the Basket of Blossoms die cuts from Issue #34 of Die-Cutting Essentials - this is such a lovely set of dies (21 pieces in all!) with lots of different flowers and leaves also included so I'll definitely be making more baskets for Mother's Day! But how darling are those little bunnies?!
I decided that I wanted to turn these baskets into gift tags to go along with some Easter treats, plus I also foam mounted a couple onto some patterned paper and cardstock to create a few Easter cards! 

Entering these into the "Spring Mood Board" Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - check it out, they have a gorgeous mood board to inspire us this week!!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What sweet cards and tags! The love the little sprigs of greenery in the basket! Too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute! Hope you have a lovely Easter! And thanks for popping in to see me at creativeclark.blogspot.com
    Hugs Alli XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! These are all so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!