Thursday 21 March 2019

Currently

crafting//
...these cute little tags featuring my fave sets: little cat agenda, meow you doin' & tiny tag sayings - I used those odd bits of scrap paper that I had lying around to make these, I even turned one into a mini shaker and added sequins and bits of gold punched paper! Entering into this weeks "Miniature/Tiny" Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

binge watching//
...Ricky Gervais' After Life was a lovely surprise, it was so moving - I laughed, I cried, I adored the cast! Also on my March list: The Marriage Contract (still loving my K Dramas!) and finally finished the latest Terrace House yay!

reading//
...was pretty disappointed with 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne - I was hooked on her first novel so I had high hopes but I just didn't enjoy this one as much as I anticipated! I've also just started Save the Date by Morgan Matson - I reserved this at my library last May and it finally came in this week so I'm really hoping it's worth the wait! 

youtubing//
...recently came across The Big Fat Quiz... and I went into a huge YouTube spiral over the course of about a week and ended up watching every. single. episode. British quiz shows are just the BEST! (I have a major crush on Richard Ayoade too just quietly!)

eating//
...this month I tried out these Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries - OH BOY were they divine and yes, totally crispy (!!!) I've made them a few times now because I am hooked!! Apparently the key to the crispiness is soaking them in cold water for a bit and then adding cornflour - there's a bit of effort  for sure but they're totally worth it, I'm drooling just thinking about them!

Have you read, baked, YouTubed anything delicious lately? xx

1 comment:

  1. aww these mini projects are awesome!! love the color scheme you choose for each of them! So Creative!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you play again soon! x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!