Wednesday 14 August 2019

tulle shaker card

 
I adore shaker cards and recently spotted a gorgeous one on Pinterest that uses tulle and thought it was such a new and clever way to make a shaker! Tulle is so lush and soft and I know mum always has some on hand, so I raided her stash and went to work hehe! 

I first started by gold heat embossing a Mama Elephant Scripty Birthday sentiment onto some purple card. I then picked out some gold foiled patterned card and cut out a window using a Lawn Fawn Circle die, to which I glued a piece of tulle behind. On the outside of the window I added a Kaisercraft Posy Circle die cut from some purple glitter card.

I then threw in a bunch of random sequins, beads and shimmery bits of paper cut with a circle hole punch, heart punch and some flower dies and sandwiched the tulle-windowed card and purple card together.

I love how this card turned out and I think tulle is now my new go-to when making shaker cards!!

Entering this into: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!