Thursday 29 August 2019

Currently

crafting//
...Snow Globe tags! I made a few using a whole bunch of different sets: Lawn Fawn Ready Set Snow,  Winter Penguin, Meow You Doin' and Hang in There - I so love all the different ways I can mix and match my sets!

Entering this into:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "S is For..."
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

baking//
...my friend and I made these delicious Raspberry Dark Choc Blondies for our baking date this month, they were so good!

reading//
...Watching You by Lisa Jewell had me hooked, a very dark and mysterious read that I couldn't put down! About to start The French Photographer by Natasha Lester, I've heard great things!

k dramas//
...I am loving Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, also One More Happy Ending was super quirky and fun and My Golden Life had me sobbing!

happy heart//
...new skincare goodies, Derry Girls Season 2, shopping dates, pancakes and berries!

What's making your heart happy this month? xx

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I love K-dramas!! will have to check these ones out!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching k-drama right now too and it's Hotel del Luna <3

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long since I last watched kdramas. I miss watching already!


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!