Tuesday 10 September 2019

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Who's in the mood for a snowy Christmas scene?? I SURE AM! I know it's a tad early for Christmas crafting (it's actually not that far away?!) but I love playing around with my stamps and figuring out what kind of cards and crafts I want to create for the upcoming Holidays!

I made this card using Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow stamps and dies, LF Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Hillside Borders. I also ink blended the background with Picked Raspberries Distress Oxide, spritzed with some water and later white heat embossed some snow and snowflakes!

What do you think of the non-traditional pink themed Christmas card? Yay or nay?

I'm entering this into:

1 comment:

  1. What a great scene. I love that pink sky and how you colored everything. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!