Thursday 31 October 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I made this Birthday card using my fave kitties from LF Meow You Doin' plus some fun cardstock cut with the LF Wonderful Window and a touch of a few LF Spring Sprigs!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

listening//
...I'm really digging Circles by Post Malone and also Make It Right by BTS ft Lauv (such a lovely video clip!)

binge watching//
...When The Camellia Blooms is my current fave K Drama and this month I also enjoyed The Kominsky Method S2, The Hockey Girls and The Hook Up Plan S2! 

reading//
...I really enjoyed Unmarriagable by Soniah Kamal - a modern day retelling of Pride & Prejudice set in Pakistan! The Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester was also so lovely and I finally got to Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie (I'm not sure I'm a fan of Hercule Poirot though if I'm honest!)

loving//
...I'm completely fangirling over The Office Ladies Podcast!! I'm a massive fan of The Office so I'm loving hearing all the episode breakdowns and bts stories from Pam (Jenna Fischer) & Angela (Angela Kinsey) ..also their nerdy banter is adorable!!


Have you listened to any good Podcasts lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!