Tuesday 3 December 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I made this super quick 30th Birthday card for a friend using the Cherry Tree Floral Panel die from Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine Issue #33 which I cut from glitter card, I cut the "30" four times from Lawn Fawn Finley's 123s and stacked for dimension, the sentiment is from Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes, and added a few butterflies from Poppy Stamps!

Entering this into:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Let's Sparkle"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

listening//
...lots of Christmas music!

binge watching//
...The Crown S3 - so so good, I miss the original cast but I now have a weird crush on Prince Charles!!?? And I finally got around to Modern Love - what a super gorgeous series!

reading//
...I'm onto Deathly Hallows as part of my annual HP re-read! I just got the new version of The Goblet of Fire, super gorgeous illustrations - I just wish there were more of Cedric!! *insert crying emoji*

wishlist//
...this super adorable Harry Potter Cross Stitch, Frank Body Lip Trio & Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia cologne!

What is your go to scent? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!