Tuesday 31 December 2019

Favourites of 2019!

Writing this, I've realised the following: 2019 was the year I became obsessed with Korean Dramas!! my music tastes are super mainstream; I've watched A LOT of TV this year; I wish I saw more Movies this year; and I should really listen to more podcasts! Anyway, here's a list of everything I LOVED this year! 

shows// 
(not including k dramas, that deserves its own category!) 
- Derry Girls
- Schitt's Creek
- Call My Agent!
- Umbrella Academy
- After Life
- Modern Love
- The Crown
books//
Red White & Royal Blue, Casey McQuiston
- The Kiss Quotient, Helen Hoang
- Her Mother's Secret, Natasha Lester
- What I Like About Me, Jenna Guillaume

k dramas// 
- Romance is a Bonus Book
- What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
- Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
- One Spring Night
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo

movies// 
- Yesterday
- Avengers: Endgame
- Last Christmas


songs// 
- Boy With Luv, BTS (obvs!)
- Lights Up, Harry Styles
- Adore You, Harry Styles
- South of the Border - Ed Sheeran
- Circles, Post Malone

podcasts//
- Office Ladies

crush//
I think for the most part 2019 was all about Keanu hehehe!

What have been your faves of 2019?
Wishing you a safe and happy new year (and new decade!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!