Tuesday 31 December 2019

Christmas Crafting 2019

Quickly sharing my Christmas cards for this year, feat. Mama Elephant Cool Penguins! I started by die cutting and ink blending, splattering some white gouache for a snowy effect and then heat embossing snowflakes. I also used white glitter card for some sparkly snow! 

Distress Oxides: Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Mama Elephant Union Square Dies
Distress Oxides: Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves
Snapdragon Stitched Oval Dies
Sentiment from Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings

These are my fave Christmas creations so far! In the end I think I stamped, coloured and fussy cut close to 70 penguins LOL It was definitely a labour of love! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is so very adorable!! Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog! Your blog is super fun

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!