Friday 31 January 2020

Currently

oof, it's been a long and harrowing start to the year, it feels like January has just dragged ever so slowly, alas we've made it through, just, and I'm praying for a brighter new month. here's what my January has looked like (the good bits):

reading//
...absolutely adored Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert - super cute contemporary romance and unexpectedly steamy, two thumbs up from me!

binge watching//
...The Good Place, wow I'm tearing up just thinking about that penultimate episode!! finally got around to Line of Duty S5 WOW I love this show!! also binged High Seas and B99 S6 in the prep for the new season!

wishlist//
...swooning over this gorgeous Peony Stencil from Simon Says Stamp! I was lucky enough to win a gift card to SSS so I think I may just pop that in my cart! I've also become obsessed with enamel pins and I'm digging this Princess Bride pin !

highlights//
...a cute shopping date with my bestie, a fun games night where I discovered how competitive I *actually* am, reorganising my craft room, finding a gorgeous stack of patterned paper on sale!


what were the good bits of your January? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!