Tuesday 18 February 2020

Pop Up Slider Card

 
I made a DIY Pop Up Slider Birthday Card this week using some new patterned paper. Let me tell you, patterned papers are my jam!! I have boxes full of gorgeous pads of paper that I hardly use *sighs* I had so much fun with this, my first interactive card!

It turned out to be super easy to construct (I watched a few YouTube tutorials) - it looks a bit complicated, especially if you're doing it without the aid of specialty dies, but honestly all you need is a paper trimmer and your trusty craft knife!

I settled for these floral papers from DCWV Love & Grow. I used the Mama Elephant Big Happy Birthday as my main attraction, cut from silver glitter card and added extra sentiments from Birthday Messages and Scripty B'day for the inside and pull up flaps! I also made a matching yellow envelope!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Two Or More Patterned Papers"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!