Wednesday 26 May 2021

Fancy Floral Shaker

Sharing this fun shaker card that I made for the Pinkfresh Studio May 2021 Anything Goes Challenge (and for a friends Birthday!) For my window I used the Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Floral 2 die, cut from white shimmer cardstock glued onto some acetate. 

The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments and heat embossed with WOW Vintage Peacock glitter powder then cut with its coordinating die and adhered onto a strip of vellum layered on top of the card. I filled my window with gorgeous teal sequins and added some pale green cardstock with foam tape to sandwich it all in!

Super happy with how this card turned out - I'm a sucker for shaker cards and am obsessed with this floral die!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shaker! Thanks for playing along with our May challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!