Wednesday 6 October 2021

World Card Making Day!!

Hope you had a fab World Card Making Day!! To celebrate I am sharing this 65th Birthday card that I made for my Mum! 

I started by die cutting the the two largest dies from the Pinkfresh Studio Inverted Stitched Scallop Circles three times from white card and once from cream shimmer cardstock, I stacked and adhered these together on top of a circle of vellum. The "65" was die cut using Pinkfresh Studio Heather Lowercase - I adhered this to the middle of the vellum circle and added to my patterned card base. I stamped and die cut some Pinkfresh Studio Lovely Blossoms as well as used floral ephemera from Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor and added them around the edge of the circle. To finish, I added some little pearls!

Inks used on the florals: Pinkfresh Studio Sky BlueSummer Shower, Lavender




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!