Tuesday 21 December 2021

2021 Christmas Cards

I'm taking part in the Pinkfresh Studio December 2021 Challenge - this month's prompt is HOLIDAYS so I'm sharing my 2021 Christmas Cards!

My cards for this year feature the adorable Pinkfresh Studio Tree Trimming Friends Stamp Set!

I started by die cutting the Pinkfresh Studio Braided Tag from some white card and onto these I stamped the Trees with Pinkfresh Studio Soft Lilac ink. I then stamped the detailed layer of the trees with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed with WOW Shrinking Violet embossing glitter for some extra sparkle. The bears were stamped with Pinkfresh Studio Warm Buff ink and coloured with Flesh Colour Zig Real Brush Marker. The gifts, star and sentiment were stamped using Pinkfresh Studio Sky Blue, Altenew Pinkalicious & Sunray inks and Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder.

I foam mounted the braided tag onto various Holiday patterned cardstock and added the bears and little extras to fill out my scene! I really enjoyed creating these cards and I love how this whimsical little scene turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!