Monday 25 October 2021

Bonjour Full Shaker

Today I'm participating in the fun October Challenge over at Waffle Flower - this month the theme is Shaker Cards so here I am sharing another edge to edge shaker using the darling Waffle Flower Bonjour stamp set! (This was the first Waffle Flower stamp set I ever bought and it's such a fave!)

For my card I wanted a purple night time sky so I stamped and then masked my images and ink blended my background with Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxides. I coloured my images with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers.

To create a flat shaker I wrapped some clear packaging around my panel and adhered three sides closed, leaving one side open to fill with shaker bits - which include purple and silver sequins, stars and confetti. Once filled and sealed I adhered this whole panel to a card base and voila! SO EASY!!

I looove these full shakers and really enjoyed creating this little French scene - Oh how I'm dreaming of being in Paris again! 




1 comment:

Your comments make my heart happy!