Thursday 7 October 2021

Slimline Flat Shaker

Sharing a Flat Slimline Shaker that I made this week. I was inspired by Amy R over at Prairie Paper & Ink - she has been on a roll with these shakers lately and I thought they'd be so fun to try!  

Flat shakers are so fabulous and ridiculously easy to make - this took me no time at all because I decided to use gold glittered patterned cardstock as my base. I wrapped some packaging around this and adhered three sides, leaving one open to fill with my shaker bits - which include gold sequins, black star confetti and little bits of vellum and glitter card. 
Once filled I I closed the last flap and adhered the whole panel to a black slimline card. To decorate the outside of the shaker I used the Pinkfresh Studio Heather Lowercase dies to cut "eighteen" (twice in black and once in gold) and stacked them onto the front! 

And voila, done! SUPER EASY right?? I am obsessed with these edge to edge shakers and have so many ideas I want to try out! 



1 comment:

  1. Really lovely card! I love shaker cards and this end to end card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!